Rise of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging with the wind and the Blaze

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrow Has Landed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow

Arrow

Arrow Has Landed! Empty
PostSubject: Arrow Has Landed!   Arrow Has Landed! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 am

Hello everyone im Breeanna, you may call me Bree or B,
hmm a little about me hehehe.....

Well heres a start:
1. ive played flyff since v5 im a veteran
2. ive played a few private servers 3 total, 1 of them i was a Head admin for 6 months, i went on leave because of death in the family. the 2nd server i did some temperary GM work, basically the owner left the admin in charge while he was away, i got hired as gm and fired when the owner returned cuz he didnt want no more gms. the 3rd i just played on a few weeks but everyone was mean.
3. i am currently attending college for Programming Major with a minor in Network Security, ive taken up some small internships you could say in forums, ive done moderator work as well as running my own little successful Internet Security Forum.
4. I love flyff, best game ever made.
5. Im here to help anyone who needs it

Well thats only a little start of a long story, if anyone wishes to here more feel free to ask me or even reply to this topic with a question u wish to know about me. i dont mind. nice to meet everyone ^_^

~Arrow~
Back to top Go down
candy

candy

Arrow Has Landed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrow Has Landed!   Arrow Has Landed! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:31 am

:D

Welcome. xD
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

Arrow Has Landed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrow Has Landed!   Arrow Has Landed! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 am

ty ty :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrow Has Landed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrow Has Landed!   Arrow Has Landed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrow Has Landed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Phoenix :: Main Section :: Introduction/Goodbye-
Jump to: