Rise of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging with the wind and the Blaze

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arrow

Arrow

~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D Empty
PostSubject: ~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D   ~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Name: Breeanna
IGN:Arrow

Tell Us a Little About you:

firstly before i go into introduction, id like to thank the staff for reading this application, It means alot to me.
My name is Breeanna, im 21 from Missouri, I recently Joined this community, and have progressed very far in a short time, and i do enjoy it greatly, i currently am employed from home as a CDS Worker/Living Aid. I have attended College for Information Technology In certain Fields. If you wish to know More, Please feel free to ask.

Why i would make a fantastic GM:
I Know that i have the Core Aspects of a Great GM, Those are Patience, Diligence, Kindness, Courtesy, and Willingness to help and Better the community within my respective limits. Ive had Previous Experience in this field, i was a well respected GM For another server, (if staff wish to know what one please don't hesitate to ask) i Left do to personal leave a death in the family, But im back in full swing and ready to do what i can for the community

How long have i Played flyff?:

I have been loyal to flyff since v4, Long Long Long time ago,

What would you say your Knowledge Level of the game is on a 1 to 10 scale?:
Definitely a 9.8 i cant say 10, Because if someone said "hey what element is a captain bang" i wouldnt know without looking it up, those small things are a easy fix, But really, I know enough to help assist the community with todays biggest questions.

How Active are you,and how active can you be as staff?:
i play 7-9 hours a day and could put a MINIMUM of 4 hours a day as staff, i can put alot of time in, i work from home so i am here very often. that is never a issue.

Why should you be chosen as a In game Mod?:

I feel it would be both wise and beneficial to the community to have me aboard the Staff, Because of my determination to help the community grow and persevere. Plus i love having 1 billion PMs of people asking the same Question, Because i love the feeling knowing that i just made someones in game day better, by assisting them in the time they needed someone the most.

Any other Comments?:
Yes, i would again love to thank the staff for reading and considering my application. i hope i do well.

~End of App~ lol
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D   ~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

update:

Corrected 2 typos, was killing me. lol

Hope i am considered :)
Back to top Go down

~Arrows GM App~ PLEASE READ :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Phoenix :: Main Section :: Staff Application-
Jump to: