Rise of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging with the wind and the Blaze

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero's Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Zero's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Game Master Application   Zero's Game Master Application EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 am

A Few Things About Me...
Name:Jay Kasondra
TimeZone:GMT - 7h

Why Should The Abduction Team Pick Me?
I have worked with a couple of server through my flyff career and ive been a GM countless number of times and obviously i know what i am doing.

How much are you active (Give some times & days):
I would be active every day from (Weekdays) 4:00PM-8:00PM GMT-7h and on (Weekends) 4:00PM to 10:00PM GMT -7h.

What is your experience as a GM (If you have any):
I have been a GM is countless number of servers and they were all great till the Owner couldn't handle it anymore.

What is your experience in-game:
Oh Wow, do not get me started with this one. On Retail I have a 6 characters all lvl 100+ and i practically know what i am doing. The reason why i came down to Pservers is because eventually the server gets boring.
As you have read i have been a GM countless times and i know all the codes/rules.

What do you think you can bring to ascensionflyff in-game:
I can bring happy members that will love to join this server. I can also design some cool stuff like different glows you can put in game because i have it saved on my computer. I can give that to you as well.

How well do you work with people:
I absolutely love to negotiate with people of different countries and of other sorts. They make my day when i come back from school and they talk to me and tell me jokes and funny things and i absolutely love it :).

Have you worked as a GM for any other private server?
Yes i have.
Masura Flyff.
Fly For Royalty.
Fly For Peace.
and more.

Do you know any of the staff?:
At the moment i don't but i would love to get to know them better and talk to them.

Contacts:
AIM:jayindiankayy
MSN:jay_xkiller@hotmail.com
Facebook:jay_xkiller@hotmail.com(Name is Jay Kasondra)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Zero's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Game Master Application   Zero's Game Master Application EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 am

good!
Back to top Go down
https://riseofthephoenix.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Phoenix :: Main Section :: Staff Application-
Jump to: