Rise of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging with the wind and the Blaze

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG, Another Application O.o

Go down 
2 posters

Think I "Qualify" ;)
For Sure.
OMG, Another Application O.o I_vote_lcap0%OMG, Another Application O.o I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope.
OMG, Another Application O.o I_vote_lcap0%OMG, Another Application O.o I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

OMG, Another Application O.o Empty
PostSubject: OMG, Another Application O.o   OMG, Another Application O.o EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

Hey Guys,
Not a lot of people know who I am yet, but that will come in due time. :3
I recently started playing on the server, which I find quiet enjoyable.
The main reason I would like to be a GM is because i really enjoy going out of my way to help other players, I don't mind giving long mind boring explanations on how to do a job change ;), and I was born for this. :P And I love hosting events ^^;
My "Past":
I have been a GM on different private servers, even different games. When it comes to flyff though and the general game-play I know my stuff. I played e-flyff for over 2 years and went fairly far on that. And I've now "upgraded" to private servers. :3 I've been playing Privates for about 5 months now and know the usual "bugs/glitches" as well the common struggles people face. I also can give a hand in GFX, I manage fairly nice on Photoshop4 and I might even open a siggy shop soon. ;)
The "Facts":
IGN: Bounce
Age: 14 (Though mature as they come, yet able to party ^^)
Email: thatsbeau@live.ca (If you need help feel free to ask :)
Country: Canada (That means I'll understand ALL english and some other stuffs ;)
When I'm Online (ALL INFO PST TIMES): Usually 2:30pm to 8:30pm Weekdays, and 8:30am to 1:00am (Online may vary within the day) on weekends.
Interests: Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Music, Art, Friends, Parties, Some Bad Stoofs ;) & More.

That's basically all. If you need anymore information simply ask I will share it. :3
And I hope I am considered.
PS;
I will be constantly on the forums as well <3
Thanks!

OMG, Another Application O.o Explore_characters_pickme_05-01-2009-10-19-37_large

cat face
Back to top Go down
Arrow

Arrow

OMG, Another Application O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG, Another Application O.o   OMG, Another Application O.o EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Good luck to you :)
Back to top Go down

OMG, Another Application O.o
Page 1 of 1