Rise of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging with the wind and the Blaze

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryptic

Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol Empty
PostSubject: Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol   Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 pm

So, the server I have been "involved" in has now...well...lets just say that it isnt there anymore. ^^ Anyway, im looking for a new flyff home where I can share my in-game mods and ACTUALLY see them implemented into the community/game. Here are a few examples of work I have done. I have much much more, like I said...a FEW examples. lol Hope you like it, and maybe Abducted can be my new home. ^^ So without further ado...I present

CRYPTICS CUSTOMS!!!!!

In honor of the new Alice In Wonderland movie, here is my "Mad Hatter" set...
Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol Madhatterg

Heres a 3 in 1 deal, a couple cloaks and a "Chrome" theme. SIDENOTE : the background image is also the character select screen from my "Chrome" theme...
Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol Sample1ae

I have many more to share, including all new faces for the beauty shop male and female, more cloaks, etc...
Back to top Go down
candy

candy

PostSubject: Re: Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol   Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:19 am

Are yuu accepted?.

Plox tell Karmic or Homie In game.

Candii Was Here.
Back to top Go down
badzmeapn

badzmeapn

PostSubject: Re: Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol   Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Great Job here \m/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol   Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Cryptic customs. (looking for a new flyff home) lol
Page 1 of 1