Rise of the Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging with the wind and the Blaze

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badzmeapn's FM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badzmeapn

badzmeapn

Badzmeapn's FM Application Empty
PostSubject: Badzmeapn's FM Application   Badzmeapn's FM Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Well here is just a brief application , Applications are not meant to be long but are meant to be short and UNDERSTANDABLE :>

Name: Amiel Nepomuceno
Language: English/Filipino/a tinee winee bit of Chinese :O
IGN: Badzmeapn
Xat/Chatbox name: Badzmeapn

Appying for position of:
Forum Moderator

Why am I applying for this position:

I believe people who are willing and are dedicated to work should start from simpler ways to the more complicated matters, So by applying for Forum Moderator. I can help people here in the forums on whatever there problems with the server are. Connection issues,Donation Problems what the heck.. even with their life XD.

Flyff Experience:

I've been playing PH Flyff from v6 till v13 and started to discover the wonderful world of pservers starting v13 . I have a Lvl 113 Bow jester in PH Flyff but can't handle the financial crisis on premium items( Its LevelupGames, THEY ARE INTO MOOLA not in the enjoyment of people playing there ). So I started studying on how to make a pserver. And just when v13 was released , I successfully made a v13 Pserver with v14 features, btw my server was called FlyForLife and stayed at gtop100 TOP 1 for 2 months and shutted it down because I can't afford dedicated hosting and just hosted it with my computer.

My standards:

Im kinda strict with the rules. No exemptions,No favoritism. What should be done SHOULD BE DONE. I like to Jam with other people. They make my day even better and make me smile cat face

Well that is all sneer , Any suggestions,comments accepted BUT dont Flame sneer Flamers are not cool rich

Last edited by badzmeapn on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Too much smileys XD)
Back to top Go down
badzmeapn

badzmeapn

Badzmeapn's FM Application Empty
PostSubject: lol   Badzmeapn's FM Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Edited for having too much smileys cat face
Back to top Go down

Badzmeapn's FM Application
Page 1 of 1