HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

XiaoLei's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XiaoLei

PostSubject: XiaoLei's GM Application   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Good day Sir,
I decided to apply for GM and there are many reasons why I want to be a GM in AbductionFlyFF.

And these reasons are:
- I want to help/support the community here through my knowledge, skills, helping hand and even resources that I have.
- If I will be given the opportunity, I'm eagerly and willingly to help the community to multiply in numbers and players with the quality of gaming that the players demand.
- In all do humility, I believe when it come's to service(helping people) I am good at that.

A little about me:
My name is Richard and I am a student taking up BS Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am 19 years old teenage boy and currently staying in Tacloban Leyte. I do like mingling with people and like to play computer games such as PS,PSP,PC games at my leisure time of course. I'm not usually the outgoing typical person. But I really enjoy viewing the beauty of nature. I am a phlegmatic and possessing the attitude of being a servant to other people *Even those whom I don' know*. I am very nice and respectful and I always show the best side of me.

Why do i want to be GM?
This is a just an extension of what I said earlier.
I would do a good job being a GM and I am an active player. I have my own PC at home so there's no problem of being online and connected to this community. I've been playing FlyFF for 4 years now and I can say on my own that I know much about it. And I've been a GM before for once and have knowledge and ability of being a GM. I love to help people, have fun, make friends and more. And I know I can be the best as I am. Being a GM will be a good thing for me. I am very responsible. I can't be a perfect GM but I can give my full potentials in making this server/community a much well rounded, better server. Well, I can't wait to be a GM and meet everyone. Thank you, more power and Godbless us.

XiaoLei
-Richard-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masanobu01

PostSubject: Re: XiaoLei's GM Application   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:14 pm

paki ayos nyo event nyo kac sa susunod ng maganda kalalasan ang gm may iisang salita
Back to top Go down
View user profile

XiaoLei's GM Application
Page 1 of 1